Monday, September 17, 2012

ALL NIGHTER . . . 2ER . . . Hannover . . . Germany


So day turned to night real quick and the bad weather took an even sharper turn for the worse . . . The tents stayed up and we worked until sunrise the following morning. Darryl Nobbs is a concreting machine, working on many big projects D.I.Y and huge council contracts over the last years with the best in the business has paid off, and this as the guys week off. Mario on the other hand, the 2er local won the 'Biggest Lurker' award, he sat down and enjoyed 1 cold refreshing larger after another day after day as he watched us all slaved away. Not once did he even pick up a shovel or a broom, but it wouldn't have been the same if he wasn't there! Since I was lucky enough to have a warm bed to stay in at Daniel's house I would always have the pleasure of being the last one to leave the park every morning with Daniel, not trying to claim I was a hard worker, far from it. On the other hand Daniel and his crew Max, Robin, Baumi and all the others are some of the hardest working humans I have ever come  by in my life. I cant thank them all enough for the effort, patience and hours they put into organising and running this event. I dont think we all thanked you guys enough!















No comments:

To Buy/Stock/Distribute Gypsy Skateboards contact: http://www.maccaronidistribution.com/

To Buy/Stock/Distribute Gypsy Skateboards contact: http://www.maccaronidistribution.com/